Marketing is all about ROI (Return On Investment). But with so many choices, what's the best use of your time and money?
If you want to market your events, services or products there are over 50 different methods you could use. I know because I've tried them.
I've only found 7 that work consistently over time. They've helped generate our clients over $20 million in revenue and helped Authentic Education become a BRW Fast Starters 2013 Award Winner... more importantly, they can work for almost any industry and any person.
If only 1 of these 7 strategies is implemented correctly, it would be a very wise use of your time & money...so I invite you to find out more about the program.
Chief Efficiency Officer
In each module, there will be video training guiding you through (step-by-step) exactly how to utilize the marketing method. It's very easy when you follow along. If I go to a website, you do too. If I click somewhere, you do too.
1. Speaking & LIVE Events - The most lucrative marketing method (when you get it right). Learn how to attract the right audience to your webinars, presentations or workshops.
2. PPC (Pay Per Click) Ads - The quickest way to get new customers is by placing Facebook ads, Google Adwords and LinkedIn Ads. We will be focusing on the best one: Facebook ads and show you how to place effective ads you can use forever.
3. Email Marketing - Your email list is your goldmine. We will cover what to email, how often to email, how to write an effective email and show you templates to do it.
4. Content Marketing - If you aren't educating potential customers, you are wasting 2/3 of your marketing efforts. This is because most people will buy later (when they are ready) not now. Content marketing is a free strategy that ensures they come to you when the time is right.
5. Social Media - How to effectively use status updates, invites and your Facebook personal page and fan page to generate traffic, interest and leads.
6. Joint Ventures - Strategic partnerships are key to succeeding. It's just easier working with other companies. In this module you will learn how to setup the 2 most common (and powerful) JV's.
7. Word Of Mouth - Still the most powerful form of marketing, but how do you utilize it effectively? The answer revolves around setting up "kickstart strategies" and "referral systems".
The best marketing strategy in the world won't work if you don't have certain skills.
So if you want to increase or speed up your marketing results, here are 7 things you will need to master:
8. Business Skills - We will cover business models and marketing funnels.
9. Outsourcing - You can't do everything on your own. But what should you outsource? How much do they charge? Where do you go to outsource?
10. Copywriting - This is the art (and science) of selling through written words. It's used in naming your business/event/product/package, writing an email, writing an ad. And you should never outsource it.
11. EQ - Unless you have emotional intelligence, you will never persist long enough to make a success in business. There are fundamental thought patterns and beliefs you need in place to ensure your success.
13. Graphic Design - Most customers make split-second decisions on the quality of a product because of the packaging. So all of your ads, website, landing pages and emails need to look professional. You will learn some easy and effective ways to DIY or outsource it.
14. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) - If Google doesn't put you on Page #1, you might as well be invisible. In this module you'll learn ONLY what you need to do as a business owner, so you can outsource the rest.
15. Data-Driven Marketing - Are you making your decisions based on guesses/hunches or hard data? I know what professionals do! This module is like accounting...not everyone's favourite until they realise the power of what it does for your business.
Cham is the Co-founder and Chief Efficiency Officer at Authentic Education (a BRW Fast Starters 100 Company).
He runs workshops on marketing and coaches our PHD students privately with their businesses.
Cham has handled all the marketing and systems at Authentic Education since day 1.
Cham has also worked in sales and business development for Anthony Robbins, Chris Howard and Universal Stars.
As a fellow business owner, I know your product or service can help people (otherwise you just wouldn't bother).
You deserve to do it justice by using the best marketing strategies available. So let's get the ball rolling.